SSPI Curling Event
Come join us for this FIRST ever, SSPI Curling Event. Curling may have never been on your bucket list of things to do, but wouldn’t it be cool to say that you have done it.
The event will take place at the Denver Curling Club from 1PM – 4PM on February 2nd with a post-bonspiel happy hour. What a great way to network, laugh and have fun with others in the satellite / space industry.
Sign up quick, space is limited.
ON-ICE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Delivery demonstration
- Drills to teach Actual game play
- sliding out of the hack
- delivering a stone to the target
- sweeping a stone down the sheet
- Groups divided into 4-person teams or your group may come with assigned teams
- Instructors working with you through the entire experience
CURLING EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY DENVER CURLING:
- Step-on sliders
- Delivery stabilizers
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Dress in layers
- Warm comfortable clothing -layered, the air tmperaure is 45F.
- Good pair of clean, rubber soled shoes
- Thin gloves
- Hat (optional)
- Stretchy or loose fitting pants that allow for freedom of movement and modesty